Mootech is supposed to be a home for soft friends. Please let us know if you want to join and read the rules.
The most important rule here though. If you find something bad, you have a few options:
- block/mute the offending user
- block/mute the offending user's instance
- report the offending user
Never resort to harassment yourself. We have tools here, so use them!
The mooderators and admins are here to protect our community. We will listen to you and take actions accordingly, even if that means to cut out other people.
Protection of this community has the highest priority.
If you ever need any help with those tools, let us know (or write a report, for quick action and tell us you need help). We will show you how to use those tools, so you can protect yourself.
Banner art, other art and many emojis are made by @ulvra and you should give her a pet for making all this wonderful art
This instance uses Mutant Standard emoji, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The emoji is made by @firstname.lastname@example.org
In the light of opening this instance to more organics, I'm updating rules a little.
First bot rules:
- No spam bots allowed. If bots spam, please report them
- No autofollow bots. Bots only follow users who follow them and/or have permission to follow (which must be granted and is not assumed)
- Organic rules apply to synths/bots too.
- Illegal content, under European and/or German, Danish law, is not tolerated.
If any bot is found to offend those rules, please report them immediately. So I can take actions on them.
Rules for organics are quite simple:
- Don't be a bigot
- Be LGBTQ+ friendly and friendly to other minorities.
- Don't spam
- NSFW stuff has to be CWed and the CW should contain what is inside. Seriously, CW your NSFW stuff though!
- Use CW liberally. Better to CW something that doesn't need one, than to not CW something that should have it. We are friendly, soft friends here and boundaries of other people are more important than your reach.
These rules might be extended further in the future.
Any offending user will be punished. If it's a local user we talk things first!
If instances are found to have incompatible rules or host offending material/users, then actions will be taken to them.